I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, April 23, 2007

Next!


March 31

Finally, we are getting rid of these old, ugly, drafty windows. They are wood windows and over 30 years old. The cables that allow them to stay open were broken, the caulking was dried out and falling out. I am surprised that the glass didn't fall out. What I hated most about these windows is that the bottom was only about two feet off the ground.

April 1

We had snacks! Since we were spending so much time at work and they were only feeding us at mealtime, we decided that we needed snacks. Rebecca went shopping and we had plenty of fun stuff - Skittles, Snickers, chips, chewy granola bars.

April 2

The new windows are beautiful. There is one is Steve's room and one in Jim's room. The oak trim turned out great and having a deep windowsill is very nice. The windows themselves are vinyl, so they should last a long time.

April 3

It is hard to see in the photo because of the reflection, but Lucy is sitting in the window. She loves being able to see outside and I thought she looked especially cute this particular day. Most of the time, the boys keep their bedroom doors closed, so she doesn't get to climb up onto the windowsill. Poor, little kitty!

April 4

I love my Dyson. When I first got it, I vacuumed all the time. I loved seeing how much junk it sucked up. I have cut back on the frequency, but I still love using it.

April 5

I love this photo. It was taken from the front yard. Our winter was very dry and our spring is starting out the same way. These storm clouds took my breath away when I saw them. They didn't bring any rain, but they were pretty.

April 6

I got Jim to help paint! It is his room, so it makes sense that he help out. Granted, he didn't do much, but he can honestly say he helped. We painted his room a pale green.

No comments: