I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Here we go again...

I don't know that I will ever get caught up posting these photos, but I have lots of time tonight, so I will give it a try.

April 7

Erin was a great help with getting the stain on the new window frames. She also helped paint the walls, too. It is so nice to have the new windows in. I think they make a huge difference in the bedrooms.

April 8

Easter dinner at Uncle Henry's. As usual it was crowded but very tasty. Even though he has a small condo, we still manage to find a place for everyone to sit. There is always way too much food! He tried to do dinner without a pasta course, but it was vetoed.

April 9

After many, many years as a Dodgers fan, I finally got to go to opening day! It was so exciting - the stands were full of Dodger blue, the Dodger dogs were yummy, but the Dodgers lost. :( The parking lot after the game was just awful! It took about 90 minutes to get out of the lot.

April 10

We don't have a wine cellar, but we do have a small wine rack. It does always have great wine in it and often doesn't have much wine in it either. I liked the lines of the rack, that's why I took this photo.

April 11

This is a reflection on the ceiling at work. It was in the hallway outside my office and probably came from a crystal award sitting on the windowsill of one of the guys across the hall. I don't think I have seen a rainbow on the ceiling since this one.

April 12

As part of our home exterior improvement is texcote on the entire house. To do it right, the old stucco had to be power washed. In doing so, the old paint came off in several places. When we moved in, the back of the house was sort of a baby poop yellow. We did not like it and had it painted white a few years later. Many years after that, the paint was looking ratty and there were some cracks in the stucco. It took several days to get the job done, but it looks great now.

April 13

The view from the parking lot at work can be very pretty. This was one of those days. The hills across the way are in a very exclusive neighborhood.

No comments: