I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, November 9, 2007

The Home Stretch


I have just about three months left on this project and if it wasn't for our cats, I am not sure I would have gotten this far.

October 13

Dennis had hernia surgery again and he loves to show off his scar. The surgery was the day before this photo was taken. The tapes ended up creating sores along the edges of the scar. Since this was a repeat surgery, the doctor went in through the old scar and removed it. His new scar is much neater than the old one.

October 14

The marquee is being installed on the corner near our house. I hate the colors. The baby poop yellow and burnt orange don't fit the shopping center at all. I keep hoping that these are base coats, but I am posting this twenty-six days after I took the picture and the colors are still the same. I think they are permanent. Yuk!

October 15

Nothing too special about this. It is one of the small trees in the parking lot at work.

October 16

I stopped to pick up dinner on the way home and took this of the ground in the parking lot. Whatever.

October 17

I stole this idea from Marianne. This is the camera I use most often to take my photos for this project. It is compact enough to fit in my purse and it takes pretty nice pictures.

October 18

This night, I stopped at Babies R Us to buy a shower gift and saw this spilled mess next to my car.

October 19

We have two liquid amber trees in our front yard and the leaves are starting to turn color. This is our little bit of 'fall color' in Southern California. There is one stretch of Walnut where all the trees on the median are liquid amber and when they all turn, it is beautiful.

No comments: