I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, November 9, 2007

Looking for Inspiration


November 3

...and I was doing so well. I did not miss a day in October.

November 4

I have this candle holder in front of the house and I almost never light any candles in it. Since it is getting dark so early, I have to try harder to do it. It is pretty cool looking.

November 5

I did not understand this sign at the gas station. '3 for $5' and below it 'One or two at regular price' I didn't spend much time sweating over it, though, since I don't drink Red Bull.

November 6

Ethel finally came out of Erin's room and started exploring the house. She is turning into a real love. Once I get her, she cuddles and forces me to pet her by shoving her head under my hand. She and Lucy are exploring each other. So far, there have been no fights and no hissing matches. They do chase each other, but so far no cat cuddles.

November 7

She was watching Lucy from under the dining room table.

November 8

This was a total accident. I was holding the camera in one hand and trying to rearrange something with the other, but somehow hit the shutter button. I love how this turned out. I was standing next to our bed and this view is into the bathroom. The frame has a photos of each of the golf courses we played on our 25th anniversary trip to San Francisco and Half Moon Bay in 2004.

November 9

The people I support do a lot of traveling and sometimes they bring me presents. These came from Taiwan or China, I don't remember, but they are ferocious looking creatures.

No comments: