I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, October 12, 2007

All in Orange County


October 6

This is why I don't want to leave Southern California - the Pacific Ocean. We went to dinner at The Beachcomber restaurant at Crystal Cove State Park on our anniversary. The scenery and weather was outstanding. We had a great dinner on the patio with an awesome view of the sunset.

October 7

I haven't taken very good care of the garden. However, this rose bloomed very nicely even while ignored.

October 8

For the longest time, I always had low blood pressure. Last year, it started creeping up. The doctor put me on a low dose medication and now it is under control. I had him check our monitor and the systolic is about 10-15 points too high. So this reading is very good.

October 9

Another totally random thing. This is in the new Woodbury shopping center near the Wells Fargo bank and the LA Fitness building.

October 10

The best thing about my new work location is that is closer to Dennis' work so it is easier to meet for lunch. We have always loved Zov's in Tustin and when we found another Zov's in Newport Coast, we had to try it. Our salads were tasty, but the service was slow. The fountains nearby were really cool.

October 11

Lucy was bound and determined to get to the ice in my glass. She darn near knocked it over, but she did get to lick the ice. I put a handful of ice into her water bowl. I hope she appreciated it.

October 12

Dennis had a hernia repair today. The nurse put the 'hat' on him, but didn't get his hair covered. And it was lopsided. I thought it looked funny.

No comments: