I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, December 7, 2007

Almost the Home Stretch


November 10

I spent so much time cleaning the kitchen the day I took this photo. Everything came off the counter top, so I could really scrub it. I even took out the sliding part of the windows so I could wash the outside of them. I washed to floor, too. Natually, it didn't stay this way for very long.

November 11

At this point in time, Ethel had been living with us for a little under two weeks. It took her at least a week to come out of Erin's room. She enjoys free run of the house, but doesn't want people to pick her up. When we do get a chance to grab her, she loves to be petted and scratched and she purrs like crazy. I hope one of these days she will let us get her.

November 12

Lucky me, I have two cell phones. The one on the left is my personal phone the one on the right is the one they gave me for work. Generally, I have my personal phone forwarded to my work phone, so I don't have to carry two of them around with me.

November 13

RATS!

November 14

I have had this plant for years and haven't killed it yet. Lucy has started to jump onto this table and chew on the leaves, so some of them look a little ragged.

November 15

This was considered a beautiful day in Orange County. However, there is a layer of crud on the horizon. My office is on the third floor and this was taken from the end of the hall.

November 16

I like the angle and the lines, but not the dust.

No comments: