I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Week 28 Beginning on July 28, coincidence?

Nah, I planned this back in January when I started. Not really, total coincidence.

July 28

The District is a new shopping area in Tustin and this is the fountain near the AMC movie theatre. I had take Erin and Mary to see Hairspray on Mary's birthday. After the movie, we went to Panera for lunch. It is one of the girls' favorites.

July 29

Then, the next day I went to Grand Opening of the new Michaels and bought a few supplies for my hobby. The store was mobbed and the aisles are too narrow. Since Tall Mouse closed, I have to decide what I like better - Michaels or Joann's

July 30

It was getting late and I hadn't taken my photo of the day. I had finished hitting golf balls and was waiting for Dennis to finish. He takes his time and is very deliberate with all of his shots. On the other hand, I just hit the dang thing. I couldn't resist taking the photo of him bending over to tee up a golf ball. He wasn't thrilled.

July 31

Our summer had been very mild in July and I like the clear blue sky. Normally, July is well into the 90s with some days over 100.

August 1

Doesn't she look like she owns the place? Cats are so regal. It almost looks like she is asking when I will draw her bath. She is so cute!

August 2

Goofy is getting so old. He is 15 and slowing down quite a bit. He is losing weight and spends most of his time resting in Erin's closet. I worry about him so much and finally have an appointment for him at the vet for Monday afternoon (today is 8/18). I am scared and I think that is why I have dawdled so much making the appointment.

August 3

Steve came home from Tokyo and his parents were waiting for him at the wrong terminal. International flight, so I assumed the international terminal. I was wrong, he landed at the American Airlines terminal. Apparently, there is a Customs in terminal 4, too. He had to call our cell phones to find out where we were and if we remembered to come to the airport to get him. Poor baby. It looks like he got over his worry that he was forgotten. Gotta love the long hair, too.


No comments: