I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Caught Up For Now

Yeah, just for now. We'll see if I can keep it up.

August 11

Monster - a sure sign that Steve is home. He has come home from Tokyo twice and each time we met him at the airport with a Monster. He can't get them in Tokyo. I have even sent his some, but the package costs about $40 to mail.

August 12

And socks in the middle of the floor is a sure sign that Jim has been in the area. He has a tendency to leave his stuff all over. It drives me crazy! His room is worse though, so I should count my blessings. Of course, when he moves out for good, I will miss his little habits - NOT!

August 13

Again, I got to the end of the day and I hadn't taken my photo. These candles are in the bathroom near the toilet. They have been there for four years and have never been lit. Given the location, it might be a good idea not to light them. :)

August 14

I loved this sky! I had just gotten home from work, so it was a little past 5:30 in the afternoon. The clouds were amazing and the sun was shining through them. I don't think the photo does justice to the actual sight.

August 15

This is a 'little bit' of hot sauce from Del Taco. I didn't feel like cooking - Dennis was playing golf - so I bought DT for the boys and myself. When asked if I wanted hot sauce, I said a little bit. This is what I got, and I had already used two of the packets.

August 16


August 17

This sign is in a women's restroom and there are no urinals in there.


1 comment:

jenny said...

I took a sky picture this week.
At one point I took a picture of hot sauce packets, too! I thought that was funny that anyone else would do that!
Funny sign!