I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Almost Done...


January 5

This is my new favorite tea. Trader Joe's has such interesting things, I like to try some of them every once in awhile. Ignore the tile and grout, they were a mess that day.

January 6

This waterfall is across the street from Dennis' new work location. It is extremely cool and fun to watch.

January 7

These are little alcohol filled chocolates that my mother gave Dennis for Christmas. I liked the order.

January 8

Ethel looks so tiny on the stairs. I wish she wouldn't run away when one of us gets close to her. She has lived with us since Halloween and she is still very skittish. She and Lucy have a great time together, but I want to hold her and pet her. We haven't done anything to hurt her, so she must have some pretty bad memories of her prior life.

January 9

We got new furniture right after the new year started. Our old couch was so low and ugly. We loved it when we bought it, but over time it stopped being comfortable. A couple of days later, Steve would be going back to Japan for the last time.

January 10

What can I say?

January 11

I am running out of new ideas. As part of the Red Devils move team, I had my pitchfork to help me keep order. After we were settled, I needed to keep it in a place of honor, hopefully to keep those who work with me in line.

No comments: