I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, March 16, 2008

EOP - Finally


Finally, I have reached the End Of the Project. Some days I wasn't sure I would make it. I think I missed 10-12 days over the last 365, that is a 97% success rate. Not too shabby.

January 19

I was playing with shutter speed on the digital SLR camera. I love that I was able to freeze the water drops as the bounced off the upturned vase.



Well, this turned out to be a really fun project. I learned a lot about the small digital camera and began to learn about the SLR. Even the little one is powerful and can do some pretty cool things.

Trying to find new and different subjects became quite a challenge in the winter. I spent all the daylight hours at work on Monday through Friday and there are only so many things to photograph. I will have to keep this project on my list of things to do and try it again - probably not until after retirement.

1 comment:

Erin Bassett said...

Congratulations!!! That water shot is AWESOME!