I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, October 6, 2007

The 31st Week of This


August 18

Dennis and Jim relax on a Saturday afternoon. It is highly likely there was a baseball game on tv. It was very nice of them to allow me to take their photo.

August 19

I really liked the way the shopping carts looked all lined up so neatly. My habit is to do the grocery shopping on Sunday afternoons. Dennis came with me on this particular trip.

August 20

I know this collection of cardstock is really small compared to some die-hard scrappers, but I am happy with it. There are so many shades of each color, sometimes it is hard to find the perfect one. If I had more, I think it would be even harder.

August 21

Another sign that Steve is home - his guitar and amp. The amp stayed home, but the guitar went back to Tokyo with him a few days after this photo was taken.

August 22

My guys outside of Claim Jumper the night we celebrated Jim's birthday. His birthday is the 28th, but Steve was leaving to go back to school on the 24th, so we had to celebrate early.

August 23

This is the last photo we took of Goofy - it shows where his paw was shaved for the IV he had at the vet. He had lost so much weight, they were giving him fluids and appetite stimulants to try to get him to start eating again. We brought him home because he had eaten. Unfortunately, he did not eat at home and a few days after this we had to put him to sleep. His face was so sad when the doctor took him from the room. It was almost like he knew what was coming. We had him for 15 years and it was so hard to watch him waste away and also hard to tell the doctor that the time had come. We will miss him.

August 24

This is in the international terminal at LAX. I thought it made a very cool photo with the sun shining on it.

No comments: