I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, March 24, 2007

6 down, 46 to go!


More every day photos.

February 24

Our new toy! The old television took up so much room in our little living room. The HD channels are beautiful, but the standard channels look worse than on a standard television. The guys love sporsts in HD, so I guess it is worth it. We got it in plenty of time for March Madness and the Masters. I enjoy watching my shows in HD, too.

February 25

Yet another example of work needing to be done on the house. The gates are really beaten - termites have had a great time with them. The house was tented last spring, so hopefully that will slow down the destruction. This summer we will get new gates.

February 26

THE RED TEAM! Another photo not taken by me. This is one of the move teams I was a part of this spring for our huge company move. We are moving almost 1900 people over three weekends and this is most of the team I worked with for the first weekend. It was a lot of hard work, but we had a really good time.

February 27

I loved the way Lucy looked. I know she shouldn't be on the table, but this was such a cute photo - two of my favorite things, cats and Corona.

February 28

At this point, it was still a little over two weeks until the big company move. There was a closet on our floor that had not been looked at in over a year and it was my responsibilty to clean it out. I threw away so much crap! Some of it I gave to the guys in the lab, lots got put in the shred bin, much got tossed. It was dirty and dusty and I know no one will ever ask for any of the stuff.

March 1

I had not seen the blue screen of death in a very long time, so this was a surprise. Fortunately, this was at work, so the help desk had to deal with it, not me!

March 2

I love this time of year, the Girl Scouts are out in force. We bought so many cookies this year and 22 days later, we still have some. I was a nice mommy and bought two boxes of Tagalongs to send to Steve. He doesn't have Girl Scout cookies in Tokyo. I haven't heard from him yet, so I don't think he has received them yet.

No comments: