I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

The Next Week




February 17



We have enough DVDs to open a small video store. This is only a small part of the collection. Jim bought most of them and they are stored in a bookshelf in his bedroom. I really like the curve of the rack.



February 18

Our poor house is in dire need of some refurbishment and updating. The front windows are wood framed and don't work well at all. Some are stuck shut, others won't stay open. The caulk is falling out of many of them, you can feel the wind through them. So we are replacing the five in front and the one on the garage so they will match. The installation was supposed to happen today (3/24/07) but the installers were out sick. The interesting thing about that is they knew on Friday night that they would be sick on Saturday. I guess if they don't want to work, I don't want them installing my windows.


February 19

Over the years, I have opened up many computers, but I have never taken a photo. Dennis had this one open, so it seemed like a good idea.

February 20

Dennis and I have been going to the gym before work since the middle of January. For a very short time in February, Erin went with us. Obviously, I didn't take this photo, Dennis did. My baby girl is about 5 or 6 inched taller than me. She is 19, so I think she has stopped growing.

February 21

Breakfast at home is pretty boring on workdays. This one is pretty typical, coffee, of course, cottage cheese and a banana. Sometimes, I will have wheat toast instead of the banana.

February 22

Too often, the dishes don't get done. One of my pet peeves is how little others do the dishes. Of course, when I throw a fit, someone will step up, but what I like better than that is initiative. I know, I know, we all work, Jim two jobs, Erin goes to school, we are all busy! Oh well, I will continue to whine and the dishes will continue to get done sooner or later.

February 23

Another example of work needing to be done on the house. We used to have stairs up to the balcony. When the wood on the balcony got too bad, Dennis took done the steps, but it left this mess. After the windows go in, we will get the entire exterior tex-coated. During this process, they will repair all the cracks, fill all the holes, doing whatever they need to do to make the surface even.

No comments: