I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Caught up, almost


Since I am posting a week at a time, if I get this posted tonight, I will be offically caught up - according to my rules.

March 17

It was such a sunny day, how could I resist taking a photo of my shadow. I must be standing in front of something, because that is not my figure. A few days after I took this, I saw that someone else had done the same thing as one of their Project 365 photos. It must be a great idea.

March 18

We have our very own e-waste pile. We really need to get this and the extra monitors to the hazardous waste disposal location one of these days. They are taking up so much room and gathering way too much dust.

March 19

Cats are always good for a photo. I really enjoy trying to get good shots of them. Ususally they start to turn away just as I press the shutter button and all I get is a profile.

March 20

We won this quilt at a silent auction and it is hanging on the wall in our bedroom. I thought about hanging it over the bed, but the headboard is too high. It would not have looked good. It is on the side wall, so I can see if when I get up in the morning.

March 21

My head must have been in a cloud recently because I had not noticed that the azaleas had bloomed. Once we get all the work done to the outside of the house, I really need to concentrate on the garden. Both front and back have been so neglected, it is sad.

March 22

Boy, I have really run out of ideas if I am taking pictures of my feet. There are marks from the straps of the shoes I wore all day at work. I worked late and did a lot of walking in heels and had to put my feet up to watch Grey's Anatomy.

March 23

This is one of the new buildings the company is in the process of moving into. The first group of 800+ moved in last weekend, the second group of about 80 moved in this weekend and the last group probably about 900+ will move in next weekend. I have had a small part in all phases and will be totally exhausted at the end of it. The overtime pay is nice, however.


1 comment:

marianne said...

Kathy, I've thoroughly enjoyed going through all of your photos! Some great shots you've got - love the feet and shadow, gotta do that myself. ;) Lucky you, to see tennis in person! You're right, cats are always good for a pic; very pretty quilt to wake up to; had to giggle about the cream of wheat - my sister did that once with oatmeal in mine and she felt sooo bad!

Glad you caught that dryer lint problem - I've heard of so many houses burning down because of dryer lint! Some of your move photos are really cool - loved the stacks of dollies and all the chairs.

I know I haven't commented on every one, but you took some really neat shots. Oh, and by the way, you don't have to live an exciting life to be interesting! Mine is hardly exciting but I think I've taken some kind of interesting pics. :)

If it's okay with you, I'm going to add you to my list of 365 participants on my photo blog. If you'd rather I didn't, let me know and I'll take you off.

Looking forward to your next batch!