I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, March 24, 2007

On a roll today


Posting three weeks worth of photos in one day is not something that I want to become a habit. I have got it to the point where I can breeze through it, so maybe I will be able to keep up better in the future.

March 10

The Pacific Life Open was really fun this year. It was hotter than it really needed to be - in the high 90s - but we still had a great time. We watched most of our tennis from the Pacific Life suite, but did walk around the grounds to see more tennis. We were lucky to see Roger Federer practicing on one of the courts. It was very hard to get close enough to get a good photo, so this one will have to do.

March 11

The inside of my microwave is embarrassing, but I had to get a shot of Dennis' cream of wheat. I don't know if he cooked it too long or had too much in the bowl, but this was the result. While he got the towels, I got the camera.

March 12

Cat butt is something we see frequently. Here is Lucy showing me her 'not best' side. We have had her since September and she is very cute.

March 13

When I first learned about Crocs, I told myself that I would never own a pair, they were way too ugly. I needed a pair of red shoes for our Red Move Team wardrobe, and my Keds were not working - they rubbed against the little toe on my right foot and I knew I would never make it with them. I needed a pair of shoes that would be extremely comfortable while I was on my feet for two days. I read lots of reviews on Zappos.com and was convinced enough to buy a pair. Everything I read was true. My feet did not hurt at the end of either day. I still think they are fairly ugly (Erin calls them hideous) but they worked for me.

March 14

The movers stacked these dollies in the halls the day before the big move. I was intrigued by how they looked. They stacked several boxes one each one and rolled them to the elevator out to the truck. The boxes stayed on the dolly until they got to the destination and were rolled into the new building to the office where they belonged.

March 15

These orange bins were for paper product trash. They sat in the halls for a couple of weeks without getting filled up, but in the last couple of days, they reached overflowing levels several times. It is human nature, I guess, to wait until the last minute to clean out your crap and pack.

March 16

Instead of moving people's chair with the rest of the belongings, they were all moved together. Employees were instructed to label everything, so it was easy to put things where they belonged. This is only a small number of the chairs that had to be moved into our building that weekend.

No comments: