I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Caught up, For Now


This week was not very productive. I had to ask Steve and Jim to pose for me so that I could get a photo on two of the days. I don't get out much, so I don't find too many new things to photograph.

April 28

The family was over to visit with Steve before he returns to Japan. Emily decided to play with her uncle's hair and this was the result. He is such a good sport.

April 29

My kids leave their stuff all over the place. These CDs were left on the coffee table which is so not where they belong. I like the way the light was reflected.

April 30

I love taking the day off to play golf. We were playing in the annual Friendly Center Golf Tournament at Alta Vista Country Club. I was very intriqued by the way this tree had grown horizontally.

May 1

I was in bed, it was almost midnight and I realized that I had not taken my photo of the day. It is a good thing Steve was home and that he enjoys hamming it up for the camera. He obliged by being goofy for me.

May 2

Erin decided that she will go to UC Davis in the fall. We are very excited for her. She likes the college feel of the campus and the town. It is not a commuter school like SDSU. She will live off campus, but the entire town is built around the university and students. Dennis and I were very impressed with the presentation and I think she was, too.

May 3

The sun was shining brightly on Thursday at work and created this cool shadow in the hallway near the stairs at work. I am beginning to understand that I like a linear look. It probably comes from my math background.

May 4

My boys are such good sports. I hadn't taken a photo on Friday yet, and Jim was good enough to give me his scary stare. He really is a nice person and very rarely had to do the look.

No comments: