I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, May 19, 2007

17 is a Prime Number


Here are the next seven in 119 days worth of photos so far, not quite one third of the way through.

May 12

Steve went back to Tokyo for summer semester. We look happy and he is, but I was a little sad. He is having a great time, doing well in school and enjoying the city. I am very happy that he has this opportunity, but it is a little weird without him around the house. He will be back at the beginning of August.

May 13

My Mothers Day flowers! Aren't they pretty. My understanding is the Jim was sent out to buy them. Very nice taste. Some girl will be lucky.

May 14

It has been so dry this winter and spring, our hills are brown. Most years at this time they are green. It will be an awful fire season. This hill is behind one of the buildings at work on the UCI campus.

May 15

My very favorite brownie mix. Why in the world would I want to make brownies from scratch when these are so tasty. Jim needed to bring something for a bake sale at work, and these are so easy. He did not make them, Erin did.

May 16

It is very rare when the cats will sit together anywhere, so when I saw this, I had to take a picture. They sat like this for several minutes without fighting before Lucy got bored and ran away.

May 17

We celebrated Mothers Day on Saturday because Steve was leaving. The kids and Dennis did what they always do - breakfast in bed, the morning papers, flowers and cards.

May 18

I used the macro setting on the camera to take this. I like that the background is blurry.