I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Lucky 13

I am a little bit surprised that I have kept up with this project.

April 14

Lucy is such a cutie. She needs to be with people and is generally in my way, especially when I am trying to work on a scrapbook page. She plops herself right in the middle of my work. She rests pretty much wherever she feels like resting even if she is in the main walking path in a room. She doesn't care, she wants to be in the middle of things. She is about 10 months old now.

April 15

Dennis and I played in couples 9 hole golf tournament at Tustin Ranch. On our first hole, our drives ended up this close together. Of course, I hit from the ladies tees. It is a lot easier to reach Dennis' drive when I do that. It is the only time that day that our shots ended up this close to each other.

April 16

Now that my company is so close to UCI, it is also a lot closer to Dennis' work. It will be a lot easier to meet for lunch now, at least until he moves to Aliso Niquel. This fountain is outside the Baja Fresh where we met for lunch.

April 17

The landscaping at the new campus has not grown in yet, and the rat traps are very much in evidence. I certainly hope they are working. There is a lot of open space surrounding the campus and I am sure that mice and rats are not the only critters roaming the hills nearby. So far, I haven't seen anything that would give me the creeps.

April 18

We had such a hard time deciding on a color for the outside of the house. I went to Ace Hardware and bought five sample colors. I put each of them on the front of the house and the side of the house. The colors that I thought I would like based on how they appeared on the paint chips turned out to be my least favorites when they were applied. We ulitmately chose the second from the left.

April 19

Steve came home from Japan! He could not find Monster energy drinks anywhere so I brought one to the airport when we picked him up. It was great to see him again and he was very excited to be home. I don't have a clue why he chose a University of Arizona hat to wear.

April 20

Yeah, it does rain in Southern California once in awhile. It has been a very dry winter and spring this year and I was so excited to see the rain. This is the hood of my pretty red Mustang. It was parked under a tree so there are shadows on the hood, too.

No comments: