I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The End is Near


December 8

Every year since the kids were little we have gotten our Christmas tree at Peltzer Pines. It takes a few years for the trees get big enough to sell, so each year there is an empty area and areas with small trees, trying hard to become big enough to go home with someone like us.

December 9

I am fascinated by candle flames and soft wax.

December 10

No explanation required.

December 11

While Christmas shopping at South Coast Plaza, I saw this bunch of balloons from the second floor. I loved the assortment of colors.

December 12

I was not at work the day before when these were delivered, so this is what greeted me when I arrived. We ordered 30 hurricane candle holders to use as centerpieces for the ENG holiday party that was to be held on the following Sunday.

Decmeber 13

The four of us have been going to Claim Jumper for years after PTA meetings. Cheryl is the only one left in the group who has them any longer. Every once in a while we get together for drinks. This night, we had dinner and exchanged Christmas gifts as well.

December 14

How many families have the Dallas Cowboys star on the top of their Christmas tree? Jim and Steve are huge fans, the rest of us - not so much. It was Steve's idea to put it up there this year. We usually don't have any special star of angel that goes on the top of our tree.

No comments: