I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

'Tis the Season


December 15

From the day we brought the tree home, Ethel has loved sitting under it. I have not caught her climbing it, but she has enjoyed playing with the ornaments.

December 16

I love the view from the Huntington Beach Hyatt Regency. We were there for the ENG holiday party.

December 17

The lunch group goes out to Koki's for dinner.

December 18

The lighted palm trees look much better in real life than they do in this photo. I should do night photos with the big Nikon instead of the little Canon.

December 19

It was a drizzly evening at work, but it was an amazing sunset.

December 20

The cat with the laser eyes and the very dirty slider in the background.

December 21

I just like the way the bottles lined up in the rack.

No comments: