I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, December 7, 2007

Six Weeks Plus a Day Left

December 1

The cats get along really well. Unfortunately, Ethel is not willing to let us hold her. She runs away every time one of us tries to catch her. About the only time we are able to get her is when she is half asleep.

December 2

See, she doesn't look mean - just shy.

December 3

The golf ball in the bottom of the glass is an indentation on the outside of the bottom. This was a gift to Dennis at the OCSGA Christmas dinner on December 3.

December 4

The instrument panel in my car - boring.

December 5

This is a total experiment. Lucy was chasing the reflection of my watch on the wall and we took a video. I captured this frame from the video, so the quality is not as good as a still photo. She was going crazy trying to get this light. Dennis and I were having so much fun watching her that I was late for work.

December 6

Linda was kind enough to lay out her instruments and let me take this for my photo of the day. She really got into it and arranged everything very neatly, including her gloves.

December 7

I live with a bunch of slobs. This empty water bottle was under the end table for several days. Whoever dropped couldn't be bothered to get in and put it in the recycle can. They make me crazy!

No comments: