I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, December 7, 2007

The End is in Sight


November 24

I planted these bulbs years ago and they keep sprouting every year. I occasionally get flowers, but not every year and not every plant. There are freesia and daffodils.

November 25

Erin did not know that there was such a thing as wax beans.

November 26

My Two Peas in a Bucket Over 45 Chatter group has a Secret Santa gift exchange every year and these are the presents I received this year. The plan is to open one each weekend beginning on December 1 and open the last one on Christmas day.

November 27

The new campus at work has nice smoking areas and they are kept very neat and tidy.

November 28

I love our bathtub! It is huge. We got a longer than standard tub so that Dennis could stretch out in it. What we didn't think about is that it could be too long for me. It turns out that a tub can be too long for a person. I end up sliding down until my feet reach the end of the tub and then my head is just barely above water. I need a booster pillow to put at the end to stop me from sliding.

November 29

The fireplace had been natural colored fake brick that was looking pretty ratty. When we painted a few years ago, we decided to make it match the walls. I love the candle holder on the wall above the mantle.

November 30

Another day when I didn't get a photo until the end of the day. I don't know what Lucy was looking at, but I love the contemplative look on her face.

No comments: