I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, December 7, 2007

Still Doing It


November 17

Our hope is that Lucy and Ethel will be friends. Sitting on the chair together is a good first step. They chase and wrestle each other and I have also witnessed them grooming one another.

November 18

The Sunday before Thanksgiving we picked out our Christmas tree. We will go back later to cut it down and bring it home. We used to go the minute the farm opened on the Saturday before Thanksgiving, but we got tired of the lines. By the time we get to the farm, there aren't that many left, but we always find a pretty one.

November 19

Ethel's safe place - she has plenty of time to escape if she notices any one of us getting down on our hands and knees to try to get her. One of these days she will want to come to me. I hope it is soon.

November 20

My tendency is to pile things on the counter until I get quite a bit, then put everything away. It is always up to me - no one else ever does the dishes. They can use them, but can't be bothered to clean them and put them away.

November 21

The fountain at the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach. It was another beautiful day in November that makes me never want to live anywhere other than southern California.

November 22

Tryptophan strikes! Dennis needed to rest his eyes after Thanksgiving dinner. He says he was not asleep and maybe he wasn't in a deep sleep, but he was napping.

November 23

This is at the sixteenth tee at Via Verde and is says 'Carrigan's Alley'. It was put there to honor uncle Pat who played this course a lot. It is a very nice tribute to him.

No comments: