I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Keep on going


Again, I have fallen way behind in posting my photos. It shouldn't be that hard, but I can't seem to focus a little bit of time once a week to take care of it.

May 19

We have a rain gauge on the back fence. We had such a dry winter and spring this year, there was really no need for it. Maybe next year!

May 20
This is the first day since January 20 that I did not take at least one photo. :(

May 21

Back in the day, the refrigerator was covered with a lot of stuff - the kids' artwork, school notices, sports schedules. Now that they are all grown up, we have fewer items cluttering it up. I don't think I will ever have a bare fridge - it would look too sad. Oh, and that photo in the lower left corner - that's me in my younger, skinnier days.

May 22

We won this HUGE bottle of Conundrum wine at a silent auction a couple of years ago and have not opened it yet. I wonder how it will taste since it has been out in the daylight all this time. It has not been in the direct sun, so that might work in our favor. It is my understanding that Conundrum bottles only a limited number of bottles each season and when it is sold out, you have to wait until next year. I don't know if it is true or not.

May 23

It is so much fun to watch Lucy explore. She knew there had to be something good in this bag, and it was her mission that night to discover it. It was just paper trash and she did not find any cat treasures.

May 24

Yes, this is the same bag and it is still not thrown away one night later. How can anyone resist a face like this one? She is so cute and so soft and she loves to be with people. She won't always sit next to someone or on a lap, but she will usually be in the same room where there are people.

May 25

This has been on our wall for 15 years, all year long, not just at Christmas. I crossed stitched this with my own two hands. I really love looking at it and knowing that I did it. I haven't done counted cross stitch in a long time and really should get back to it. I have several projects that are sitting half done in my box. All I need is a very good light, a magnifying glass and a comfortable, high enough place to sit.

No comments: