I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Something a Little Different

Different because I only took pictures six days this week. Somehow I missed July 2. Given the exciting life I lead, I am surprised that I have missed so few days.

June 30

We were in the long term parking lot after returning from Davis when we saw this plane approaching the airport. It was soooo cool!

July 1

Lucy loves resting on my craft table. It makes it hard to do anything there. I think she likes being near people.

July 2
Oops - forgot to take a photo today.

July 3

We get two daily newspapers and they don't always get put in the recycle bin as soon as we are finished with them. After a couple of days, the papers and trash from the mail create quite a big pile.

July 4

I used the big Nikon for this photo and had to play around with the ISO setting. I think I set it to 1600. I didn't look through the viewfinder because I wanted to see the fireworks.

July 5

Another garage photo - my golf clubs. That is a Pacific Life whale head cover, too.

July 6

This is what my desk at work looks like these days. There are always water bottles, some empty, some full, some partially full. I drink a lot of bottled water at work - they provide a cooler full of full drinks on each floor. My Ducks fowl towel in on the monitor base. To the left is a Lexmark all-in-one. It is so nice to have a printer right on my desk.

No comments: