I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, October 12, 2007

37 Down, 15 To Go


September 29

I was looking for a photo for the day and loved how Lucy looked through the screen. She spends a lot of time on the windowsill watching the birds and wishing she could go outside and try to get one.

September 30

Years ago, we tried to keep the vines off of the brick wall. In the past few years, we have let the vines get the better of us. These are from plants on the other side of the wall.

October 1

Instead of throwing away the extra hangers, I keep them to recycle at the cleaners. I am a little behind, we have a box full in our closet.

October 2

The first fall leaf from our liquid amber trees.

October 3

The first step to putting out holiday decorations, is to get them out of the closet. So far the wreath is on the front door, the hanger is hanging next to the oven and the witch is downstairs waiting to be put outside. The cat is still in the same location.

October 4

I was looking over my head at work, and thought the heating and A/C vent looked interesting.

October 5

This was homecoming weekend and the first IHS game we have attended in quite a while. I was too far from the field and the flash doesn't reach that far.

No comments: