I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Will I Make it?

August 25

When the kids were little, they loved Boboli pizza and I hadn't made it in ages. The kids love pepperoni and olives, Dennis and I eat pepperoni and tomatoes. I use Boboli crust and sauce and some toppings - pretty easy dinner that everyone enjoys.

August 26

Rain in August in Southern California! Granted it wasn't much, but it was enough to get the patio furniture a little bit wet.

August 27

Dennis and I were thinking that maybe Lucy thought she was hiding and thought we couldn't see her. I think she wishes she could be an outside cat.

August 28

This was an experiment. I put the camera on a box on the shelf outside the kitchen window so that it wouldn't move while the shutter was open. I think it would have been a nicer picture if I had used the big Nikon camera instead of the little Canon.

August 29

I did not use the zoom to get this photo. This flag is near the Irvine Auto Center and is huge! I loved the way it looked against the sky and clouds. It was taken at 6pm on a very pretty evening.

August 30


August 31

Another day when I didn't find anything interesting in my daily routine, so I took a photo of the top of the air conditioning unit. There was a brief time this summer when it ran day and night. Overall, though, we didn't use it that much this summer.

No comments: