I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, October 12, 2007

September

September 1

This beautiful church is in Orange and I love the old fashioned look it has. I was walking from the Friendly Center's Street Fair booth back to my car. I had finished my shift on a very hot September day. Dennis was at the booth for the entire duration of the fair. I only had to spend one four hour shift.

September 2

There were thunderstorms in some parts of Southern California on Labor Day weekend, but we did not have any rain at home - just some pretty awesome clouds.

September 3

I have been participating in a scrapbook challenge using the Designing with 2007 calendar, so it seemed appropriate to take a photo of the calendar. So far, I have kept up by doing at least four layouts each month based on one of the calendar pages.

September 4

If Jim would put his laundry away, Lucy wouldn't be able to sleep in it and get cat hair on everything.

September 5

Dennis and I took this little plane from Las Vegas to Cliffdwellers Lodge in Marble Canyon. The flight took about an hour and the plane didn't get very high so we could see lots of the Nevada landscape. Fortunately, we were in the back row and Dennis didn't have a seat in front of him so he could stretch his legs. He was the only person on the plane who could do so.

September 6

Navajo bridges crossing the Grand Canyon. The near one is for pedestrians and the far one is for vehicles.

September 7

This trip was absolutely wonderful. Around every turn of the river there were more beautiful sights. We took so many photos that the battery in the camera died before the end of the trip.

No comments: