I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, October 12, 2007

Erin Moves to Her College Apartment

September 22

Erin and Cecilia fell in love with this table and chairs at Ikea. The set was $99 and they thought is was a bargin and it fit in with the color scheme for their kitchen. However, the table was a bitch to put together. Dennis and I together couldn't do it. Cecilia, being much more flexible than either of us was able to do it by herself.

September 23

I had to laugh at the trash pile in Erin's apartment complex - Corona, coffee and Fruit Loops

September 24

I was making Erin's bed and wanted to move her nightstand so there was room to move the bed. The nightstand was very heavy, so I opened it to find out what the heck was in there - thinking it would be a stack of old magazines. Imagine my surprise to find this in my 19 year old's bedroom. When she gets home in November, she will find empty bottles in the place of her full ones. I wonder if she will say anything.

September 25

At the beginning of the baseball season, Steve put this post-it on the Dodgers schedule assuming they would be in the playoffs. The Dodgers season ended on a very dismal note, and Jim quietly moved this post-it to the Angels schedule. They made it to the playoffs but didn't make it past the first round.

September 26

The district had all summer to re-seed the playground. Of course, they waited until after the school year started to do it.

September 27

These are on Jeffrey near IVC, but there is no construction going on in this section of the road.

September 28

I love this sunset. I took this photo from the upstairs bathroom window through the screen. I love the colors and the shadow of the streetlight.

No comments: