I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, October 12, 2007

More Random Stuff


September 15

So, for about 10 yards, there is no construction on Jeffrey. Gotta love it. This is the overpass over the I-5. A project to put Jeffrey under the train tracks has begun, and there is new construction going in north of the 5, so there is a lot of
road work going on right now.
September 16

Sunday at the grocery store. Usually, I don't run out of room in the tiny trunk of my Mustang.

September 17


September 18

On our Grand Canyon trip, we heard many stories of the people who have run the river and have interesting stories associated with them. JP told us about the newlyweds whose honeymoon was a trip down the Colorado and they disappeared. This book is the story of that couple and the searches for them.

September 19

Our first, and probably only Ducks game this year. I won a pair of tickets and they were in the second row from the top. The nice thing about these seats is that you get a complete view of the ice. The bad thing is that the rows are so close together, Dennis' knees hang over the seat in front of him. On this night, there was no one sitting in front of him so there was no problem.

September 20

I always dread jury duty. This time, it was call in. I called everyday and each time was told to call the next day, until Thursday. Then I was told my service was done and I did not have to call in again. Yeah - a week of jury duty and I did not have to show up in court.

September 21

Lucy is the queen. There are those in the family who think she needs a cat friend. I guess it is time to start making some phone calls.

No comments: